Monday, March 21, 2011

BANFF

                                                My trip to Banff
      Last summer, I went to Banff. Banff located in the province of Alberta in the Canadian Mountains. I went to Banff with my wife; we went from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM by a bus. When we arrived there, we were surprised from the beauty of nature! I like Banff so much because it is a very beautiful and exciting city. Banff has so many interesting places to visit. The weather was very nice. We saw the biggest hotel in Canada. Also, we saw many different animals. Some examples of animals we saw, bears, squirrels, and mountain sheep. Banff has a lot of woods and the trees are very high. We walked between them and we went up to the mountain by Banff gondola; in the beginning I was scared, but   after that I felt relaxed. It was a very nice experience and it was a great time in Banff. My trip to Banff was very interested and I would like to visit it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment