Thursday, March 24, 2011

The different between men and women

The women have different ways to speak to the men. They know how to affect and convince men. For example, when they want something, they talk with a slow voice with their request. Also, they cry sometime if they want something. On the other hand, women speak too much as apposed men. And if she speak, men must to listen to her and give them you attention! For example, in the honeymoon I went to Dubai by my car. Distance from my home to Dubai around 8 hours and she spent 8 hour for speaking. Sometime I would like to listen to music, but I couldn’t interrupt her. However I believe women and men have different language, you can understand what she wants from his voice, her face and from her felling. Just ask them and they will tell you everything even some secret, but men stay silent without any word. I respect  women and I believe most of them smart and kind, but this is my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Very good. Your wife sounds talkative. Remember to restate your topic sentence in your conclusion.

    13/15.

    ReplyDelete