Monday, March 7, 2011

Extreme sports

                                                    

                                                                  Extreme sports

       Actually I didn’t do any kind of an extreme sport like skydiving or Bungee jumping, but I did kind of car race. I think this kind of race belongs to extreme sports. It calls (street race). The race usually started at the night because it is illegal. Also, we choose uncrowded road and far from houses to start this race. This race created because some guys have sport cars and they fix some parts in the engine to get more speed, after that they challenge each other. Some guys get injured from this race for example, accident, be in prison, and…. In the fact, I did this race when I was teenager and I made an accident onetime when I was on the race. I got many ticket and violation from a police man, but sometimes I could escape from him. I enjoyed while I was making the race and I felt like pride or ego by myself. Additionally, I didn’t achieve any money. When I grow up I was ashamed of myself, I didn’t get any benefit from this race just I lost some money from the accident.

2 comments: