Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Battle of the Sexes

 The battle of the sexes

I have been married since Oct, 2009. At the start of my new life, I had some problems with my wife because women have different behavior and different manner. The situation was very hard and I couldn’t understand her. I thought if I was quite, I would solve many problems, but it was the wrong way, because they want to talk when they get angry. Also, when she cooks anything, she waits for me to say anything about the food; should I say the food is very nice or delicious. I think women have many ways to affect and convince men, for example when my wife wants anything she talks with a slow voice with her request. Also, they cry sometimes if necessary. In this case some men will do what they want. At the beginning of winter, she got sick because she ate ice cream. I prevented her from eating ice cream in the winter, but she could convince me to let her eat. When we came to Calgary, we spent so much time together and we understood each other. 
I think women and men use different language and everyone has different method. For example, usually men speak loudly and they don’t speak too much. Women speak too much, faster, and men have to interact with them. However, men and women need each other even if they have different language, mind and felling.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, men and women need each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I like your personal experience in your writing.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhhhhh funny pic, I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete